Entrepreneur, Author, Educator/Lecturer and Advisor
A formidable, dynamic, multilingual, pragmatic and results oriented individual with considerable experience worldwide in various business domains including insurance, real estate, merchant shipping, the business of luxury, yachting, education, CE and CPG. Recognized as a creative marketing strategist and proven performer with a reputation for team building, interpersonal skills and savvy problem solving. Highly competitive and customer driven in global business and multi-cultural teams. Author of “Entrepreneurial Essentials: Unconventional Business Wisdom & Bold Tactics” and “A DIFFERENT ANGLE: Food for Thought.”
I AM AVAILABLE FOR A SELECT/LIMITED NUMBER OF CONSULTING, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS/PRESENTATIONS, AND TRAINING WORKSHOPS WORLDWIDE. Please inquire at jdrazure(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I propose SOLUTIONS for:
– Business development/Revenue issues;
– Customer service dilemmas;
– Problems getting customers engaged;
– Marketing/branding strategy/activities (digital/conventional: integrated);
– Challenges growing the business — taking it to the next level;
– Starting and growing a food and/or beverage brand.
FAQ with JAMES
What do you do?
I specialize in four areas as an adviser and lecturer/presenter:
1) Sales Management Strategies.
2) The Total Customer Experience/Customer Service;
3) Marketing/Branding for lifestyle products/services;
4) Assist entrepreneurs launch their start-ups, as well as guide existing businesses to the next level;
5) Business & Marketing Plans and Business Model Canvass;
6) Alternative Commercial Financing for most business sectors in business for at least eight months.
What sets you apart?
-My more than 30 years of practical business experience and accomplishments in three countries and beyond.
– My drive, tenacity and determination to arrive at practical solutions for most problems.
– Management approaches which yield impressive results – such as (Sales Management by Tactics);
– Continuous honing of skills as a perpetual student and practitioner including constant research.